Friday, July 15, 2011

Kets!

Heyo alls!

I are done with Jonah study!! =D=D AND I passed the exam that we did yesterday! Even though I was uber confused for a lot of it. Like when he was going through the solutions, I was consistently going like 'Uhmm. Right. Yes. I knew that that thing was the third person masculine singular in the past. Totally.' But hey! =P I can now read Jonah in Hebrew with relatively good understanding (esp the first chapter, and most of chapter 3 =P. Chapter 2's just weird. Well, at my level anyway =P) So now amazingly, I have a weekend without any homework or review to do! Which I suddenly realised yesterday means I actually have the chance to move around =P. So tomorrow I may head down to Jerusalem, wander around a bit, grab a Hebrew bible, all that kinda good jazz. And then onwards to Genesis!

But yeah. Umm. Suddenly I'm at a loss as to what to say haha. I've already said stuff like 'it's sunny outside!' =P. Umm. Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm. This is weird. I'm writing a short post. This is....... weiiiirrrrdddddddd.......

Okay cya guys then! ^_^ Sg peeps in abt 2 weeks, perth peeps in abt 3 weeks ^_^.
God bless!
Ernest (Nehemiah)

No comments:

Post a Comment