Saturday, January 23, 2010

Back from PYLC

I'm back from PYLC!

Although I don't actually think I told a lot of people I was going >_>

Haha it was good though. May not have 'learnt' that much in that sense, but still was good. Went through systematic theology, had (another) series on the Sermon on the Mount, had some interesting insights and challenges from Exodus - looking at the call of Moses, the passover and the Golden Calf.

However by far the most memorable thing was equally exciting and, well, eye-opening in a shocking way. Don't really want to chuck it up on the blog, but if you're interested in knowing, prod me on msn or drop me an email or... something =P. I'll probably be open about it, but yeah, not for such a public space =P.

Anyway, I really need to start getting to work =P. Like not work work, but like work =P. Haha okay I don't think I'm making any sense somehow. Like work as in... stuff that needs to be done? Which hasn't been done? And which I'm realising needs to be done?

Okay I think I'll scratch my attempts at figuring out what I'm trying to say =P. Might come back later on just to make all the stuff here clear. Although that means knowing me, it'll never happen =P. Ah well. Rest shall be found in sleep =P=P

No comments:

Post a Comment